Coordinator: Catherine De Vries
The Dondena Politics and Institutions (P&I) unit conducts and promotes research on collective decision-making within the political realm. The group is interdisciplinary and brings together scholars who conduct quantitative research in political science, international relations, political economy, political sociology public policy, and related disciplines. Research focuses on the following areas:
- Political institutions, political parties and democracy
- Elections and political behaviour
- Information, mass media, and transparency
- Inequality and redistribution
- International relations and political economy
Please contact Catherine De Vries for more information on the activities of the P&I unit.